Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Use of Toilets


Toilets are used for one thing and that is either number one or number two. Levi, my 20 month old has found another purpose for the toilet. He uses toilet water to style his hair. I did not connect the dots when I found his clothes and hair wet. I thought he stood on a stool step and used the faucet. I changed him into dry clothes and we went to church. Upon arriving home, my roommate Rhonda showed me Levi's toothbrush she had found on her wet bathroom floor. It only took a moment to connect the dots. What can one do, but laugh and hope the toilet water was clean when he was playing in it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. I bet you are making sure the toilet is staying cleaner than normal!! mwhahaha....
Jayden starts potty training soon so we are in for some fun around here. lol
I love your blog I gotta come more often so be sure to keep it up! : )
luv ya!
Kerri

Emily said...

LEVI! Oh no!

Or... maybe he's on to something! Hahahaha. Thanks for the laugh.